Terms of Service:
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of the services, including the content on our website, APIs, email notifications, applications and widgets, (the "Services") and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as "Content"). Your use and access of the Services are conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and any amendments hereof, from time to time. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- When you sign up to Woozoe you are required to provide information such as your name, email address and at your discretion, your phone number. Your may also register with Woozoe through your Facebook and Twitter Account; your information associated with such accounts may be retrieved by us.
- You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post on the Services, and for any consequences thereof.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Woozoe users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure and your use of Services, for any activities or actions under your username/user id and password. We strongly recommend that you use "strong" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account.
- The Content you submit, post, or display may be viewed by other members of the Services, which may include your friends, acquaintances, and the general public (go to the notification settings page to monitor who can see your Content).
- You should only provide Content that you have no reservations or difficulty in sharing/displaying and the consequences that may ensue from such sharing with others and the same is at your sole discretion and not the responsibility of Woozoe.
- By the phrase "public information", we mean the information you choose to make public, as well as information that is always publicly available.
- You may use the Services only if you can form a binding contract with Woozoe and are not a person barred from using or receiving services under the laws of India or any other applicable jurisdiction.
- If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so.
- You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Woozoe shall not be liable for any act to the contrary and you shall solely be liable for the same.
- The Services that Woozoe provides, involves continuous development, upgrades, updates, for a better user experience, from time to time and the same shall be provided without prior notice to you. In addition, Woozoe may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
- The Services may include advertisements. The types and extent of advertising by Woozoe on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for Woozoe granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Woozoe and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others. Any comments or opinions expressed on the articles presented on Woozoe by the users are solely views/opinions of that user and are not that of Woozoe.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Woozoe page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You shall not access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Woozoe's computer systems, or technical delivery systems of Woozoe's providers.
- All right, title, and interest in and to the Services are and will remain the exclusive property of Woozoe and its licensors. The Services are/will be protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of India and such other countries wherein Woozoe is available. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Woozoe name or any of Woozoe's copyrighted material, trademarks, logos, domain names, and other of its distinctive brand features. The copyright in the content available on Woozoe's website or API shall be that of Woozoe.
- Any feedback, comments, ideas or suggestions you may provide regarding Woozoe or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments and/or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation in terms of compensation, creative credit or otherwise.
- Please note that the principal theme of Woozoe relates to Restaurants and Food, in its various forms and types and in our discretion, we may from time to time promote our products/services by sharing marketing content with you, to which we have absolute liberty.
- In relation to Content that you submit/post on Woozoe, covered by intellectual property laws, including trademark, copyright, for example in photos and videos (IPR content), you agree to specifically give Woozoe a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide perpetual license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such IPR content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit.
- In case you (user) spot an error in the information in any article published on the blog, you may choose to report it to us. The said report on error might be reviewed and corrected at the discretion of the writer of such article, who may or may not be associated with Woozoe or any person associated with Woozoe.
- You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and our third party partners.
License to use the Software:
Woozoe gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software that is provided to you by Woozoe as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Woozoe, in the manner permitted by these Terms and as per law.
Woozoe reserves the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, to suspend or terminate users, and to reclaim usernames. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to:
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental order/request;
- Enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Respond to user support requests, or
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Woozoe, its users and the public.
Take Down Policy:
- Comments/content that may be created/submitted by you on any section of Woozoe, which we consider offensive or inappropriate or malicious (in any manner whatsoever), or is contrary to any relevant laws and/or contain links to any third party sites or private URLs, then, in such circumstances, we may either moderate or delete such content/comments/links. Please not that such right and liberty vests absolutely with us, without any notice to you.
- The User (you) may flag down (by clicking the flag symbol provided on application interface/website) any content that you may think is, to name a few, inappropriate, unlawful or infringing on any third party rights and Woozoe shall take such action as it deems appropriate in relation to such content and concerns raised by you.
- Woozoe respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law, and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us as at the addresses stated at the contact section with necessary details, (including your contact information, your address, telephone number, and an email address; a statement by you that you have a good faith and belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law) and we shall take appropriate action as mandated under the relevant laws, provided such claims are genuine, however, if such claims are found to be fraudulent, mischievous and/or fictitious then Woozoe reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against such complainants, including suit for damages and recovery of reasonable lawyers' fees.
The Terms will continue to apply unless terminated by Woozoe, in the following manner:
- We may suspend or terminate your accounts or cease providing you with all or a part of the Services at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe: (i) you have violated these Terms, (ii) you create risk or possible legal exposure for us; or (iii) our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable. In all such cases, the Terms shall terminate, including, without limitation, your license to use the Services, except the sections that specifically survive termination by implication.
- We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such termination by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt to access your account.
- Nothing in this section shall affect Woozoe's rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice, as provided above.
Limitations of Liability:
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of Woozoe and its directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and licensors (collectively, the “Woozoe”). Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited. To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, Woozoe shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Services; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Services, including without limitation, any libelous, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; (iii) any content obtained from the Services; or (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content. The limitations of this subsection shall apply to any theory of liability, including warranty, contract, law, tort (including negligence) or otherwise and whether or not Woozoe has been informed of the possibility of any such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
The Services are Available on "AS-IS" basis:
Your access to and use of the Services or any Content, are at your own sole risk and Woozoe is not liable for the same. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, WOOZOE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Woozoe make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content; (ii) any loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Woozoe or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Waiver and Severability:
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of India without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. A sole Arbitrator qualified to deal in such matters appointed by Woozoe will finally decide all disputes, claims, suits and actions arising out of this Terms or its validity in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The language of Arbitration proceedings shall be in English. The venue for arbitration shall be at Bangalore. The Award passed by the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the Parties. Courts at Bangalore, India, shall have exclusive jurisdiction in matters/disputes/claims hereto and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
If you have any queries with respect to the Terms set forth hereinabove or with regard to any other aspect of Woozoe, you may contact us in the manner provided in the contact section.
We may revise these Terms from time to time.
Effective: 30th of July - 2015.
Last Updated: 30th of July - 2015.