Information Information & content collected and the use of such information and content: When you create an account with the Woozoe, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, and email address. We also extract information from your accounts held with third party applications, when your sign into Woozoe through such third party applications, to name a few Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Information like, your name and username are listed publicly on our Services, including on your profile page and in search results. You may provide us with profile information to make public, such as your location, your website, or a picture. You may provide information to customize your account, such as email address for delivery of mails. You may use your account settings in Woozoe to unsubscribe from notifications from Woozoe. We may use your contact information to help others find your account with Woozoe. If you email us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information to respond to your request.
How we use personal information
- To respond to your queries, enquiries and to fulfill your requests, if any.
- To send administrative information to you, like, information regarding the changes in our terms, conditions, and policies. This information may be important for your use of the Woozoe application/site and therefore, you may not opt-out of receiving these communications.
- To provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products, promotions and programs, including our awards program.
- To send you advertising/promotional matter from our partners and associates.
- To process rewards following your participation in our rewards program.
- To permit you to participate on message boards, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including our social media pages, like Facebook, Twitter etc.).
- To permit you to participate in social sharing.
- Most of the information you provide us are information you are asking us to make public. This includes but without limitation messages you post and data you share on the Woozoe Mobile App/Website.
- Woozoe‘s practice is usually to make the information you provide public, however you are provided with settings on Woozoe to make the information more private if you desire to do so.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other similar services.
- Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Woozoe app/site and to the general public. We recommend you be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal information, or any other information, on the Woozoe site/app.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Location You may choose to publish your location while using the Woozoe’s Mobile App and in your Woozoe Mobile App profile. You may also tell us your location by enabling the location settings on your mobile device, which would send us your location information. We may use and store information about your location to provide features of our Services and to improve and customize the Services. We will not use the information in a manner detrimental to your interests or in a manner contrary to law.
Data collecting methods We use Mobile App Analytics like "Flurry” and/or “Google” to collect usage data and to improve our Services. We may use Mobile App Analytics to understand better, how you interact with our Services on the App, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and traffic routing on our Services, and to improve our Services. Further, to collate information as to how, when, where and by what kind of audience the App is being accessed or used by. Our servers automatically record information created by your use of the Services. Analytics are gathered from all pages of the blog and these could be used by us either internally or for marketing purposes.Data may include information such as your IP address, mobile platform, the referring web page, location, your mobile carrier and device information. Champion Wave uses Data to provide Services and to measure, customize, and improve them.
Data Storage Our servers automatically record information created by your use of the Services. Data may include information such as your IP address, mobile platform, the referring web page, location, your mobile carrier, device. Woozoe uses Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them.
Information in General Once you register with our Services, you are made available with necessary tools and account settings to access or change the personal information you have provided to us, pursuant to your registration, which are associated with your account
Effective: 30th of July - 2015.
Last Updated: 30th of July - 2015.